Saturday 15 July 2017

Easy To Build Death Guard Plague Marines & Poxwalkers Box Opening

Hi everyone.... I picked up my box of Plague Marines and Poxwalkers this morning.... And I wanted to show my reads you guys and girls what you get in the boxes....


So lets start with the Plague Marines.... So inside the box you get your sprue which is green... It looks  Death Guard green.... And a booklet on how to build them and the rules... Plus you get three 32mm easy build bases.....
The minis look Awesome on the sprue and can't wait to build them up.....








Now lets have a look at the Poxwalkers..... So again inside the box you get your sprue... Again in lets call it Death Guard Green... A booklet and six 25mm easy build bases.....
Looking at the Poxwalker Sprue two of the minis are fully built and just need placing on the base.... The other four need just a arm or head fitting....
Again the mini look fantastic and looking forward to getting on with them...








So watch this space for when I finally get through the grey sea and start on this green sea of new minis.... Also I will be doing a few hacks with the base....


No comments:

Post a Comment