Sunday 16 July 2017

You Tube Videos I Follow

This is a little different then my normal posts.... Normally I just cover all things Death Guard.... Well I wanted to share with you all the different YouTube channels I follow for 40k stuff...
Now I'm going to list them...but not in any order...


  • Green Stuff Games.... Comic~book Jo runs this channel... On Jo channel she covers the following stuff:
 Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, The Walking Dead All Out War, Malifaux, Wild West Exodus, Burrows and Badgers and much more including Box Openings, Shows ect...
  • BitzBox......Craig runs this channel... On Craig channel he covers the following stuff:
Miniature war gaming, Unboxings, Painting Tutorials, Battle Reps and much more... He also does a live show on a Monday evening... Normally for a couple of hours around half eight GMT (UK Time).
  • Inquisitor Jones....Inquisitor Jones run this channel... On his channel he covers the following:
Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Unboxings and much more... Inquisitor Jones also does live streams...

Here is a list of mixed miniature war gaming and other things channels...
I hope you find these channels helpful and enjoyable has much as I do.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment